Wednesday, July 23

PMS?

They call it "PMS" because "Mad Cow Disease" was already taken.
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me.
Save Water. Take a bath with your neighbor's wife!
Women are like hurricanes: when they come they're wet and wild, and when they leave they take the house and the car.
There are few problems that can’t be solved with high explosives.
I can be one of those bad things that happens to bad people.
I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.
If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.
Confusion: A hungry baby in a topless bar.
If we are what we eat, then I'm easy, fast, and cheap!
Pre-menstrual Syndrome: Just before their periods women behave the way men do all the time.
If your wife and a lawyer were drowning and you had to choose, would you go to lunch or to a movie?


No comments: