its raining is falling the old man is snoring
My eyes hurts,
my stomach is growling,
my brain is dead.
i need to sleep badly.
i guess i wait for my playlist to stop playing.
its still raining from the afternoon.
cold air adds to the emo atmosphere.
i thought i can get over it in just a snap
but no. im just bluffing myself.
Tell me why it's so hard to forget.
Don't remind me, I'm not over it.
Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth.
I'm just a little too not over you.
crap.
my stomach is growling,
my brain is dead.
i need to sleep badly.
i guess i wait for my playlist to stop playing.
its still raining from the afternoon.
cold air adds to the emo atmosphere.
i thought i can get over it in just a snap
but no. im just bluffing myself.
Tell me why it's so hard to forget.
Don't remind me, I'm not over it.
Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth.
I'm just a little too not over you.
crap.



No comments:
Post a Comment