Friday, June 5

randomical post

finally some pleasant looking photos ..
they might look the same but its not notice the eyes.. LOL! randomized,
credits to uncle wesker.. and ade cornie's camera..

yida and i~ spastic i know~

sexy sassi kumar!! (:

batuueeeey~

high I dino!!


xian xian~

my photography skills are for FB profile picture one~ lol!
nice anot? okay~ just entertain me la~ im freakin bored..
might be going out later on.. damn hot know the weather, i brought long sleve TEE~!!
yesterday was full of emotions.. from hyped enthu me to emo-to-the-core..
then when i was told that i could go for the camp. i jumped for joy!! lol!
talked to niqo thru the night.. till 1+a.m. he is fun and cute eh~

then called kor after that.. i was tired ald..
msged wilson and darling till i slept..
yap~ i got nth to say le.
but~ I CAN GO TO THE CAMP!!
and will not be school from 8 to 10..
I WILL MISS GDD FOR 3 DAYS~
miss me ppl! (:

No comments: