I wish I knew right from the start, all my friends said you break my heart. A heartbreaker right from the start.
sup!
woke up grumpy today. normal routine.
but this uncle had to drain all my good mood. literally.
he got NO patience. 1st, the train was ald so packed.
he had to squeeze his way thru a tiny space between me and the pole. WTH! cos i was carrying my bag on one side only. the he squeeze thru like he very thin like that, my bag drop lehhh~ EFF YOU! i curse that you cannot aim properly when you pee! stupid old man! [fatality]
but otw to school, cute malay guy took the same bus as me ;D teehee.. met yan yan as well. did photoshop. damn pissed with resizing. borrowing tablet tmr ;D i will have fun with it! i hope i dont give up tad easily.
i start having lotsa nick names : stupid girl, stupid pig girl[spg], etmon, arabian, what else?
and who created them? make a guess ;D
alright, shall tell you all tmr.. erm i shall turn in early if not tmr i die. NIGHTS LOVES [heart]
I tried so hard
and every day
I pray to god
that you and me were meant to be
but you had another
you had a lover


No comments:
Post a Comment