overwhelmed
Have not been sleeping well these days and have been crying alot recently. Even when im typing now, im tearing. Tend to lose my cool pretty easily. I'm sure it isn't PMS. I don't seem to find the reason why, or do i?
Being a thinker ain't fun. How i wish i can shut my mind for a night and sleep well. Not worrying or thinking anything. Just sleep. You wished it too?
I'm sure yall notice that im not me recently too huh,tong? I shall not nag bout you not having internet , so i can chat with you at night. Cos crazy thoughts always comes at night. I want a hug from you. I miss you so badly, i have no idea why. My personal laughing gas. Nov 21 shall be!
Im extremely exhausted, but the moment my head lands on my pillow, i think rubbish. Its not you. Its me. I want to sleep so badly. Sleeping pills would be a great idea?
omg this post is real emo. emo is not cool! emo is black, black is bad.
on side note. i think my photo is pwetty~ haha! alright i shall stop here and try to get to sleep.
ily tong and everyone else. good night.


No comments:
Post a Comment