Wednesday, April 21

Extraordinary together

Who says you couldn't give me happiness?

I feel happy,
When helping you to dig your ears.
When helping you squeeze black heads.
When cooking spaghetti for you.
When seeing you enjoy what i cook, though you complain.
When eating hotcakes while you have big breakfast.
When lying on bed with you staring at the ceiling.
When you tickle me out of a sudden.
When our eyes meet with awkward silences.
When we communicate with feelings.
When watching Ip man, Taken, Transformer 2, G.I joe,
Hangover, Alice In The Wonderland and Valentine's day.
When i see you playing with potato.
When we gossip.
When you greet me good morning.
When you greet me good night.
When you ask me whether i eaten.
When you ask me what im doing.
When you say you miss me.
When you say you love me.
When i'm with you
And more to list.

I don't doubt you. I doubted myself.
I miss you.

No comments: