F1
F1 is over, it weird that I kinda miss working at F1. Thought my feet almost killed me, and I was alone the whole time. Manage to get to know and talk to rich people, a rare exposure. I remember there was one arrogant club suite Singaporean patron. He was an ass, he condemn me after the 1st day, cus I didn't know that he could go in with that pass, but nvm, I was doing my job.
So anyway, there were nice people as well, one of em hugged me and kissed my neck!! Kingsman boss was damn funny too! But then again, was very nerve wrecking when some patrons don't have pass.. And I was the only one at the staircase, no reception to call out and ang moh getting pissed, shouting in my face..
Oh well, that's about it.
So anyway, there were nice people as well, one of em hugged me and kissed my neck!! Kingsman boss was damn funny too! But then again, was very nerve wrecking when some patrons don't have pass.. And I was the only one at the staircase, no reception to call out and ang moh getting pissed, shouting in my face..
Oh well, that's about it.


No comments:
Post a Comment