I think
I'm feeling how you feel when i'm out of your sight, at a foreign country, miles away from you.
Now, we're on the same land but I don't know why I'm missing you so much like I haven't seen your for years. Seeing your photos makes me miss you even more. It's gonna be merely 12 hours more before we're meeting, but I already can't wait, even for a second. Your hugs and kisses I've been yearning for. I don't know If this feeling sucks or it's good that I'm feeling like that. I wish I never leave you, even for a second, even for a toilet break. I can't wait to see you, I miss you baby.
Now, we're on the same land but I don't know why I'm missing you so much like I haven't seen your for years. Seeing your photos makes me miss you even more. It's gonna be merely 12 hours more before we're meeting, but I already can't wait, even for a second. Your hugs and kisses I've been yearning for. I don't know If this feeling sucks or it's good that I'm feeling like that. I wish I never leave you, even for a second, even for a toilet break. I can't wait to see you, I miss you baby.


No comments:
Post a Comment