Saturday, June 18

i miss you

i posted the previous post out of jealousy. I'm really sorry for being paranoid, jealous and selfish to your female friends. Now you can tell how much i don't trust girls? I know it will be impossible if i want to be the only girl in your life, cus this is your life, you can do anything you want/need to. A day without you is just too miserable. I thought i could handle it but it seems that i cant. Im sorry baby boy.


Yesterday was our 7th, we surely have been through so much together.
I love how we hang on with each other even though the distance. Thank you for everything, thank you for being in my life. I want to be in your life forever and ever.


When you touch me every single time. I’m so lucky, to say that you’re mine. I still get those stupid butterflies,But it’s just what you do,I’m loving everything you do.

Baby i love you.








P/S: please forgive me when i am too jealous and too selfish, i don't mean harm, im just over protective of you. For one extremely simple reason, i love you.

No comments: