I know it's been a long time
Us. We have gone through so much together. We have been at our highest and even at our lowest. What I really cherish about this relationship is US. I didn't really know what is love till I met you. You taught me so much. You gave me so much support. Basically without you, I'll be an empty person. As I type this, I feel that I'm the most luckiest girl in the world. I'm sorry for any fault I've done, I'll learn from it and strive to become a better person. Thank you for teaching me to become less short tempered. I love you so much no one can ever replace you :').
I miss you although we just parted 3 hours ago. I love how this feels and I don't want to lose it. I love you baby.



No comments:
Post a Comment