Tuesday, February 19

Always for love.

It's been a long time, blogger. Till this date, i find that life has been quite rough on me.

Firstly, i finally realized that what my parents have said long long ago turned out to be true. Actually most of the things they said turn out to be how they have mentioned. Friends, whom those, i've once been so close to, seemed to have disappeared one by one. I used to be a people person, but now, i stammer whenever i talk to someone i'm not close to or even friends that i use to be closed to. The only person that i can speak to without stammering is my love. I have no idea why i've become sort of an introvert.

I feel pretty sad that most of my close friends left me. I don't know the reason for them to. I guess people just move on from life that we shared. Before i was with him, friends were so close to my heart, when i need them, they were there for me. I've been thinking about them all the time. It hurts when i see photos of them with a new group of friends but never seeing my face on that photo. It's not that i'm jealous of their life but i just miss them, i really do. I guess, i should just move on with mine and be thankful to God that i have him by my side.

I just had a break while typing this. I went to read my previous post and i really find myself so irritating back then. The whole birthday thing, getting angry with my parents and writing an email for my mom to see. It's so stupid. Know what i was doing? A JOKE!

 OK, MOVING ON.

What i see myself doing 5 years later? 5 years later, its gonna be a short time. 2 years to wait for the boy to ORD before we can really start saving for our future. Within that 2 years, i've decided to pick up whatever skills i can pick up. Be it cooking, drawing, painting, crafting or anything that i want to do. I picture myself in a tiny shop, displaying our art, maybe a tiny cafe. With a little place for people to DIY stuff. With my favorite vintage deco together with nice tea and coffee from around the world. STRIVE FOR MY LITTLE SHOP!

My last 3 years was quite a tough one. I promise myself that i will keep God in my heart. Pray to God everyday, thank him for giving me what i have now. From now, i'll remind myself, to try not to judge, no one needs my opinion. Try not to be paranoid about what other's think about me since it's their brain not mine. Try not to be selfish with love, everyone needs love. Try to slow down on thoughts, diminish negative thoughts. Try to be healthier, eat less fats/exercise more!! (very important) And cherish what i've got, be thankful.

Thank you, God.




No comments: