80 part game, 10 part sleep. 8 miscellaneous, 2 part me.
We were given a chance to start.
You stole my heart, and taught me to steal yours.
You become the sweetest thing in my life.
Telling you love me and you miss me all the time.
As time passes gradually,
Feelings drifted, problems piled.
But somehow i still can find my tiny source of love from you.
Figuring out what can make things better,
but turned out worse than we can ever imagine.
Heart bleeding every night on bed.
How i wish i could seize the days we were back then.
I tell myself,
I need to treasure every moment with you.
Cause you will never know when i will ever lose you.
This boy, i knew so sweet and loving
have turned into another, ain't recognizable anymore.
Feels like a total stranger. I want you back.
I want the love. I want you to love. I want to love you.
p/s:I'm almost alive, and i need you to try and save me.
p/ss: Somebody's broken hearted. Mend it please.
P/sss: I still less than 3 you.


No comments:
Post a Comment