Thursday, April 15

The way i want and want you to want

Baby, you have to know this.

I no longer want to cry in bed every single night without you. Waking up with swollen eyes.
Everytime i want to watch a movie, but you weren't there, i feel like this.
All so empty and alone.
Nothing beats watching a movie with you even if the movie sucks.
I want to hold your hand, in your lead, knowing that i will be safe.
I need your patience, to talk about anything and everything.
I want your arms around me, embracing me, telling me it's okay.
Giving me your kiss even if anyone's around.
Being here even when im not sick, hugging me tightly to sleep.
Taking tonnes of photos with me, being goofy and funny.
Talk to me without being embarrassed or shy. Cause i'm your girl.
Stop smoking. Cause i don't want your life to shorten.
And don't stop your heart from giving me all the love you have.
With all of this, i'm sure.....
And i'll love you with all i have.
This is the love i want and want you to want.
It may be hard to fufill but im sure and i will promise that you will be happier too.
Love me.

No comments: