Nostalgic
Today was gooooooood~
I finally can put on my smile to make everyone laugh..
No crying for sure, but tired to the max for sure!
Did case studies last night till 2am plus, with only less than half done..
Woke up early today and decided to go school early.
Mr G wasn't on time today.. 5 minutes late. pfff!
I perspired when waiting outside class lo..
Mr P was nice miraculously.. He is so fatherly like.. So nice actually..
He invited me to go to his class while waiting for Mr G.
Shall be nice to him from now~
THE WORST THING WAS, NETWORK WAS DOWN!
And i came to school early cos i wanna continue case study!
sigh.. No feel to draw, so i watch a movie on a super manly horse name Spirit..
Not a bad show.. Super touching.. Haven't finish watching though..
Internet came back on and i started on my case study till break..
double break again..
Eh, i think i abit long winded..
I felt so relieved when anthony's jaw drop when he saw my assignment
He say, eh you sure you did this yourself? who help you?
Bro did help abit thou.. ;p
Met K after school to take toast box..
Home straight after..
and something real funny happened when i boarding the bus..
When i was about to step on the steps of the bus, there was this huge malay guy beside me..
He bang me and i almost fall..I said what the fuck, he turned and look at me..
I said that cos i was almost drenched.. cos of him! I felt bad thou, cos he sat beside me for the whole journey.. LOL!
sorry big guy~ :P
I really very whine-ny today..
LOL!
anyway, im exhausted.
toodles earthlings~♥


No comments:
Post a Comment