Reminiscing
I know your world feels broken apart under stress of what has happened.
And sometimes your heart might feel shattered.
I'm sorry it hurts so much and that you're having to go through this difficult time.
But i also know that broken things can be transformed into beautiful mosaics.
I believe that one day, all the pieces of your world,
All the tenderness of your heart will be restored and rearranged
to welcome me with an open heart.
I've never loved anyone the way that i love you.
I've never known someone that knows me so well
There were so much left to discover...
Never been able to say "I love you"
And have it mean something different everytime.
I've never known someone i could spend hours with and still long for time to share...
Never felt so close to someone in so many ways
And even though i know i won't be able to tell you with words how much you mean to me..
I hope you somehow understand that the love i feel for you is more beautiful more meaningful than words could ever say.
I'm not giving up. Don't give up on me.


No comments:
Post a Comment