Sweetest drug
On 17 Nov.
He become my special someone.
I become his. It was all so coincidental. I love him, he loves me. Never knew that he was such a sweetie. I love my cheesy boyfee! :> He is at KL enjoying himself now. I feel miserable and lonely here. Can't contact him at all, I wonder what he's doing. I miss him so much I feel lost and insecure. :(
So here's my lovely boy. :>
He become my special someone.
I become his. It was all so coincidental. I love him, he loves me. Never knew that he was such a sweetie. I love my cheesy boyfee! :> He is at KL enjoying himself now. I feel miserable and lonely here. Can't contact him at all, I wonder what he's doing. I miss him so much I feel lost and insecure. :(
So here's my lovely boy. :>


No comments:
Post a Comment