Worst thing in my life just struck
Yes, I just broke the news to my parents. They are reacting like I have a hooligan boyfriend. They wouldn't want to hear me out and tell them how wonderful my love is. He is like no other. He might not be the race they want him to be, but that's what he is and can't they just accept that I love him? I knew this would happen, I felt it coming. But never thought that it would be just a huge hoo haa! Yes, I said that he was my best friend, my good buddy, but then again, things change, feelings changed. I love you all, I respect all of you, that's why I'm breaking the news so soon. Cus I love my lover and I love my family, and this is all the reason why I had to hold back my feelings then. Dad's pissing off, throwing stuffs at me? Yelling that he doesn't wanna hear me? Thanks alot. Mom's talking about disowning? Because of affan being a Malay? Wow.
I have an interesting family. Sucks to be me.
I have an interesting family. Sucks to be me.


No comments:
Post a Comment