Hong kong day 04
Started school, learned java, and it sucks big time! Slept 3am the night before and whenever the teacher starts lecture, I fall asleep..
After school, we went to hunt for halal food again. Walked around for 1hr 30 mins but can't find any of em' at our area. So we settled down at kfc, food sucks.
Totally exhausted today. Luckily I can chat with you on msn, if not I'll die. I miss you so much. I wanna fly back now. Hug you, kiss you and sleep in your arms. :(
I'm sorry post today is so short, we didn't do much today. And it sucks.
After school, we went to hunt for halal food again. Walked around for 1hr 30 mins but can't find any of em' at our area. So we settled down at kfc, food sucks.
Totally exhausted today. Luckily I can chat with you on msn, if not I'll die. I miss you so much. I wanna fly back now. Hug you, kiss you and sleep in your arms. :(
I'm sorry post today is so short, we didn't do much today. And it sucks.


No comments:
Post a Comment