Tuesday, December 14

Hong Kong 03

Day 03

Slept super well last night, woke up early, when it was redundant, with Teddy in my arms. Laze and snooze abit then washed up, went for breakfast after which. ( Nisa just hump me when I'm typing this)

Had noodles with brisket beef noodle, egg and ham at this cafe, there was this cute aunty that helped us with the ordering, I think I was speaking Cantonese but I don't know what I was blabbering about. The thing is, she understood me! Hehe! Oh yeah, I manage to gain my courage to ask a macik here where to get halal food, and she was so so nice she brought us back to the market to get food for athira and Nisa.

So after eating, we shopped at sports market, look for cheap clothes and splurge like nobody's business and now I'm left with less than 2k? Damn! Wish you were here to stop me from splurging..

Came back to hotel on time to go to the peak. And the ride there was horrible, motion sickness makes me feel like shit. So, anyway moving on, we were so excited to be at the peak! When we reached there, the place wasn't as cold as expected at 1st. So, we went for some window shopping at the mall. Didn't get anything cus it was over priced there.

Managed to experience breathing out vapor at the peak, although we look like insane kids but it was fun! Had starbucks here as well cus it's cheaper, so much cheaper..

I wanna say smth, fuck you fuck you Ronald. The security of YWCA!!! Stop looking at me like that!!! Argh!!!

I miss you baby. I really do, really feel like crying. I kis BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: