Sunday, May 29

I miss you

Baby, i really miss you so much.
It has been only one day, and i cant stop thinking of you.
Now, i'm being random, trying to make you miss me more ^^

Every single morning, i wake up alone on my bed,

Wishing that someday, you'll be beside me each morning.
Playing tickle on bed till we both give up,
and have breakfast on bed together.
Travel to any part of the world together,



To experience the wackiest things.

Get married up at the sky.
Go to the beaches,
lie on sand, gazing at the clouds.

Buy a yatch,

Go to a remote place.
And have a house for only you and me.

holding hands till we grow old.
And stay forever as US.
Baby i love you so much. I miss you dearly.
Let us fulfill everything that we want to do.
Get married, and no more forbidden love.
Cus no one, can get in the way of what i feel for you.
I Miss you so much baby.





From your crazy gf.

I love you.

No comments: