My hubby
I feel as though i haven't seen you for weeks.
So lost and insecure without you.
i cant wait to see you, hug you, touch you, smell you and kiss that lips i longed for.
I really miss you so much baby. I am not going to lie that i you haven't leave my mind
since the moment you left me on friday night.
I really so blesses to have you my boy.
Let's hold hands together when,
hearing the wedding bells,
we say " I DO" together,
we walk down the aisle,
we have sex, (hehe)
we give birth ( i mean i give birth, but i want you by my side, thus we)
our baby came to earth,
we grow old together,
we sit on couches,
we catch on movies,
and practically everything we do.
From now, there won't be I and You.
We are US.
I love us.






No comments:
Post a Comment