May
I know, hun, we've been fighting a lot these days but my feelings for you will never change.
I know, we haven't been spending much time together, it's not by choice! If i could spend more time with you everyday, i think we wouldn't be so paranoid.
What i want to say is that, i won't love another person like i love you, be it guy or girl.
I love you so much, i can do anything for you. And i mean ANYTHING. When im paranoid about girls being too close to you cus im afraid that there's someone like dawn.
I miss you so much, i haven't stop thinking of you since you hung up on skype. Every single time you hung up, my heart feels a little pinch. Cus i won't be able to hear you/ see you virtually and that sucks. I miss you dearly, i love you so much.
Let May be a good one, cus quarreling with you don't feel good at all.
I love you , hubby.


No comments:
Post a Comment