Sunday, December 12

Hong Kong Day 02

Day 02
Woke up at 6.15am
Thinking that we were late. Jump out of bed and got ready for the day. Bathe in freezing cold weather. Teeth chattering, bone shaking, body shivering, could be better of you were here:)

Went down paid money for sim card, and had free time all the way till 11pm. We shopped and ate throughout the whole day. Wanted to get smth for you but all of em' were either for old people or kids. I don't know how I could spend a 1000HK. -.- and haven't had my smelly toufu!

We went to Tsin Sha Tsui cus we had to pay an extra ticket to change to Sham Sui Po. Sham Sui Po was filled with electronic appliances, there was the Monster, beat. Headset copy selling at a very extreme low price. Was hesitating to buy it but decided to give it a pass. Hunted for halal food for Nisa and athira was a huge challenge, with her beautiful pout on her face made everything worst. It's really getting on my nerves, Argh! God, please forgive me for being such a hypocrite, if I weren't a hypocrite, everything would be much worst than this. Alfred and Aaron decided to send the girls back and then come out to shop more.

So, we came back to rest a bit and then headed out to Nu Ren Jie ( Woman's Street ) fabulous fashion hunt! Had heavenly loads of fun when bargaining, playing hard to get. I think those aunties was cursing at me and wanted kill me and stab me alive.

Food is terribly difficult to find especially when it comes to 10pm odd. Had Maggie noodles 2 days straight for dinner. :( plus it was terribly salty.

Going to the peak tmr! So, tata! I miss you so much, I love you! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: