Sunday, December 12

Hong Kong Day 01

As I promised, in that little paper, I need to update my blog about the trip.

So I know, leave each other was miserable, so I promise to not leave you anymore. 10 more days, need to strive. And I'm definitely having a good time now, but obviously, it would be better if you were here. Millions of hugs and kisses.

So, the day we parted, hurts like shit huh? I really tried my best to hold back, but just couldn't. And luckily we have awesome friends! Cutest sweetest thing ever!

Boarded plane, Aaron swop with someone else so we were sitting tgt and sharing stories while listening to a whole list Paramore, Katy perry, yadayada songs for 3 hrs. Had chicken rice on the shaky plane. I literally freaked out when there was turbulence.

When we landed, I was yearning to call you for your voice. Only till we boarded the coach then they issue out those sim card. So, I rang you thinking that I could hear your voice, not knowing that you were asleep. Kept calling but no answer and that killed me abit.

Checked into the hotel and still trying to reach you. Worried and frustrated, till i gain courage to call your dad, and knew that you were asleep then I felt relieved. I miss you dearly. I wish I could fly back now. :(

Carry on, we went out at 12am to hunt for food. Alfred almost went berserk when we couldn't find food. But we manage to settle down at Macdolnalds and the horribly salty plus the place was filth as well. Met ashraf and roro's replica.

Went back to hotel after that and rest for the day while missing your hugs and kisses. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: